Enhanced Treatment and Comfort with Acteon Sopro IntraOral Camera
If seeing is believing then you will want to check out the new intraoral cameras our office has recently purchased and is now using during clinical exams and treatment.
The Acteon Sopro is a revolutionary camera employing patented Autofluorescence Technology to:
- Detect tooth decay at an early stage without subjecting the patient to unnecessary radiation
- Reveals dental plaque without using plaque disclosing solutions or tablets
- Highlights gum inflammation painlessly
- Helps to identify weakened or cracks in the tooth surface
- Easy visual communication for clinical examinations, diagnosis, and treatment recommendations
- Helps maintain patient health and longevity dentition
on Oct 18th, 2020
Filed under Blog, News from the Office . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Comments are closed.